Call and say iMotorbike for the best offer!
The main characteristics of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 are:
- comfort, cargo capacity, smooth operation, low fuel consumption, longer service intervals and everything else a customer looks for in a bike designed for touring.
- Available in two versions, both share the absolute best technology available today: from the MVCSC (MV Agusta Chassis Stability Control) electronics package to the MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with inertial platform and the latest generation Bosch ABS.
- In typical MV Agusta style, we decided to adopt the electronic up&down EAS 2.0 gearbox available on all the engine maps, even on this touring bike.
- The overall innovation of the design also comes through in the details, such as the Full LED light clusters, the color instrumentation with TFT technology, built-in Bluetooth device to allow up to 9 different devices to be paired, the immobilizer, two USB sockets and two 12V power points.
- The Lusso (luxury) version takes the technical level of the Turismo 800 even higher with electronically controlled semi-active suspension as standard equipment, as well as heated hand grips, a centre stand and built-in GPS sensor.