Kendall® 4T Mineral MA is a high-quality, mineral-based engine oil designed primarily for use in 4-stroke cycle motorcycles, scooters, and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). It also may be used as transmission oil in motorcycles and ATVs where the manufacturer speci es the use of motor oil in the transmission. 4T Mineral MA is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize the formation of sludge and varnish, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion and is resistant to excessive foam buildup and air entrainment. 4T Mineral MA meets the performance requirements of major motorcycle manufacturers and API Service SL. It meets JASO MA friction test requirements for use in motorcycle engines with integrated clutch and transmission.
• 4-stroke cycle motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs
• 4-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment where an API Service SL quality oil is specified
4T Mineral MA meets the requirements of and is approved for:
• JASO T 903:2011 Performance Classi cation MA
• Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation
• Protects against scuffing and wear
• High shear stability
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Good resistance to foaming and air entrainment
• Proper frictional properties to avoid clutch slippage
*Product produced and imported from the U.S.