iMotorbike reserves the right to NOT proceed with a refund if you have violated our terms and conditions below.
No refund will be given to :
- Road tax is still valid for more than 60 days in advance prior to expiry date.
- Road tax has been expired for more than 356 days, you need to do an inspection first at JPJ or Puspakom before applying through iMotorbike.
- Your motorcycle or license is blacklisted by JPJ / Police.
- You already renew road tax at other platforms or places.
- Once the road tax is printed.
By accepting this application, you have understood and accepted the terms & conditions and you agree that all service fees incurred during any successful transaction are non-refundable.
Refunds will only be given if you make double payment and need to request a refund in 24 hours. Only one out of the double payment will be refunded. Refund process that purchases made via debit/credit cards will be refunded (in 7-14 working days upon cancelation initiation) whereas cancelled purchases made via other payment methods will be refunded in your account bank (in 7-14 working days upon cancelation initiation).