2017 Will be an Exciting Year for Husqvarna Motorcycle Fans for the Release of their Super Cool 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto Models
Husqvarna Motorcycles Will be Launching the All New 701 Supermoto and 701 Enduro Motorcycles for 2017. Both the 701 Supermoto and 701 Enduro will use with the most powerful single cylinder engine ever developed by Husqvarna. The engine delivers an additional (4.5kW) 6 hp and 3.0 Nm of torque over the previous generation while also meeting strict EURO IV emission levels.
As mentioned above, the 701 SUPERMOTO and 701 ENDURO are equipped Husqvarna’s most powerful single cylinder motor. The engine has an improved power output of 74 hp (55kW) at 8,000 rpm and torque of 71.0 Nm at 6,750 rpm. The 692.7cc single cylinder engine offers class-leading performance.
Reliability, and high power while abiding to emissions standards are the key focus points that the engineers at Husqvarna use for creating the new 701 Supermoto and 701 Enduro.
For reliability, the use of active evacuation and forced lubrication of the crankcase ensures long 10,000 km service intervals. In addition to reliability considerations, latest engine advances provide an extremely low fuel consumption. Along with the lengthy service intervals that massively reduce the cost of ownership.
The official reveal of the Husqvarna 701 Enduro, and the 701 Supermoto will take place at the Intermot show in Cologne:
Husqvarna Motorcycles booth, Hall 09.1 booth 025 and will be available in Europe from October on.
ENGINE HIGHLIGHTS (701 Enduro & 701 Supermoto)
- Husqvarna Motorcycle’s Most Powerful Single Cylinder Engine
- Power & torque of 74 hp & 71.0 Nm
- Additional 1000 rpm of usable power
- Reduced oscillating masses for lower vibrations
- New intake resonator for improved response at low rpm
- Long 10,000 km service intervals
- low fuel consumption
- Single overhead cam
- Double spark plugs
- Large bore & short stroke [105 mm & 80 mm]
- Forged aluminium piston
- Ride-by-wire throttle system
701 SUPERMOTO HIGHLIGHTS
- Pure, uncompromising supermoto performance
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Competition-level brakes for maximum stopping power
- Advanced safety thanks to Bosch ABS
- Black anodised tubeless 17’’ wheels
701 ENDURO HIGHLIGHTS
- Onroad and offroad capabilities
- Bosch ABS
- 21’’ – 18’’ high strength DID wheels
- Competition-level adjustable suspension with 275 mm of travel