BMW Motorrad is Diversifying its R nineT model range by adding a more affordable “Pure” Variant
The Pure version of the BMW R nineT is an addition to the super popular heritage line of motorcycles by BMW Motorrad. There are notable changes to differentiate the Pure version of the R nineT. The changes on the pure edition also make the sport classic motorcycle make it more affordable.
The thing that stands out the most on the pure edition is that the brushed aluminium is not shown. Presumable, the aluminium tank has a steel tank in its place with a special Catalano Grey paint scheme covering the whole bike. Yet, the frame is still customisable where different rear ends can be applied to suit the rider’s taste.
Highlights of the BMW Motorrad R nineT Pure Edition:
- Potent boxer engine with a capacity of 1 170 cc and an output of 81 kW (110 hp) that meets EU4 requirements.
- Five-spoke light alloy cast wheels, 3.5 x 17″ at front and 5.5 x 17″ at rear (optional wire-spoked wheels).
- 320-millimetre twin disc brake at the front.
- ABS as standard.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control) : optional
- 2-in-1 exhaust system made of stainless steel (polished in the Racer, brushed in the Pure).
- High-end details such as fork bridges and footrests in forged, clear anodised aluminium.
- R nineT Pure in Catalano Grey non-metallic as a classic, purist roadster.