AEON Malaysia is hiring delivery riders and giving them free motorcycles after a year of contract! This initiative is to help out the people who have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
AEON Malaysia is currently hiring delivery riders and providing them with motorcycles to deliver goods from their franchise. On top of this, at the end of the 1-year contract, the riders get to keep the motorcycles for free!
This is a very good initiative from AEON to help out the people who lost their source of income during the COVID-19 outbreak and the free motorcycle is definitely a good bonus!
The conditions and requirements
- Contract duration of 1 year
- Working hours from 11 am – 6pm (including weekends and public holidays)
- 1 off day given per week
- Ages between 25 to 40 years old
- Malaysian citizen
- Have lost employment due to Covid-19 pandemic (Must show documentation as proof: Such as resignation letter).
- Have a valid B/B2 driving license
- Do not own any types of vehicle (car or motorcycle)
- No criminal records
- Possess a positive working attitude
- Training provided
- Other terms and conditions apply
Source: AEON Rider