Check out the latest updates here!
With the new changes made to the 2021 FIM Superbike World Championship calendar, the Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup is now set to get underway at Estoril on 7-8 May. The original opener in Assen will take place on 23-25 July.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the FIM and Dorna WSBK Organization (DWO) elected to delay the start of the 2021 season. This is to avoid riders and teams being hampered by travel restrictions.
The new changes also see the official Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup test postponed until 8-9 April. It will remain at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli. The riders will get their first opportunity to ride their R3 GYTR Cup kitted bikes, while they’ll also receive their race kit. It comes with a helmet, leather suit, gloves, boots and Paddock Blue apparel.
Updated 2021 Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup calendar
Official Test: 8-9 April, Italy, Misano
- Round 1: 7-8 May, Portugal, Estoril
- Round 2: 11-12 June, Italy, Misano
- Round 3: 2-3 July, UK, Donington Park
- Round 4: 23-24 July, The Netherlands, Assen
- Round 5: 3-4 September, France, Magny-Cours
- Round 6: 17-18 September, Spain, Barcelona